Categories: Home & Garden
Buy Used - Very Good
$4.48USD Add to cart
Add to wishlist
In 1742, Edmond Hoyle published the definitive book on the popular game of his day, whist. Games evolve with time, just as whist gave rise to contract bridge. However, more than 250 years later, Hoyle's is still the definitive name when it comes to the rules of the game--whether it's bridge, backgammon, Scrabble(R) or Blackjack. The game player's basic reference, this handy guide has now been updated and expanded and includes rules, strategies, and odds for over 250 games, from including such favorites as:
* Scrabble(R) * Canasta * Contract Bridge
* Gin Rummy * Chess * Backgammon
* Solitaire games: Nestor, Pounce, Pyramid, and Russian Bank
* Poker variations: Anaconda, Blind Tiger, and Hold 'em
* Children's games: Beggar-your-neighbor, Memory, and Slapjack
* Computer games: Minesweeper and Freecell
* And more
Learn how to play, sharpen your strategy, and settle disputes--with this newest edition of the classic reference guide.
Weight: 0.50 lbs
Used - Good (3 available) Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.