Categories: Science Fiction & Fantasy
Buy Used - Very Good
$4.48USD Sold out
Add to wishlist
When humanity expanded beyond the safety of Earth to new stars and horizons, they never dreamed what dangers they would encounter there. When the alien juggernaut known as the Covenant declared holy war upon the fragile human empire, millions of lives were lost--but, millions of heroes rose to the challenge. In such a far-reaching conflict, not many of the stories of these heroes, both human and alien, have a chance to become legend. This collection holds eleven stories that dive into the depths of the vast Halo universe, not only from the perspective of those who fought and died to save humanity, but also those who vowed to wipe humanity out of existence.
Included in this volume you'll find the stories of:
* A high-ranking prophet musing on the catastrophic last days of the Covenant Spartan: Team Black, who discover that the Covenant's politics might be more deadly than their military might
* The terrors of survival in the aftermath of a Flood infection
* The Master Chief struggling with his own humanity as he battles through war-torn New Mombassa
* The insatiable appetite of the Gravemind as it claws its way through Cortana's tortured consciousness
* An existential Elite, in the aftermath of the Human-Covenant War, returning to the site of his greatest victory as he deals with his worst defeat
* And new to this volume, the last confessions of a Prophet in "Wages of Sin"
Weight: 0.38 lbs
$5.82USD Add to cart